Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas





Aren't they cute? This is a picture of my grandfather on his birthday. He turned 92. 92!!! Yeah that's right. I think he's pretty awesome, and he loves to hang out with his great grandson. (The kid likes it too!)

Grandpa got several good presents this year for his birthday, but my cousin gave him a toy helicopter. Really it was for both the kid and grandpa! They had way too much fun playing with it during the birthday party.

I love to sit and listen to my grandfather, he has so much knowledge. Stuff I can't even imagine he knows how to do, and can even explain how to do it to someone else. Really he's forgotten so much more than I will ever know. I think our elders have such a wealth of knowledge, we just need to remember to ask them for it!

No comments: